Sunday, January 8, 2012

My favorite movies!

I love movies produced by Studio Ghibli.
The studio is headed by the directors, Hayao Miyazaki and Isao Takahata.

I guess Hayao Miyazaki is very famous all over the world.
His famous movies are `Princess Mononoke', `Spirited Away' and `My Neighbor Totoro'.
The movie, `Ponyo' was made based on `Little Mermaid'.

My most favorite one is `Howl's Moving Castle'.

The 2nd is `Kari-gurashi no Arrietty' meaning `The Borrower Arrietty'.
This is the story about little people living under the floor and borrowing things from human beings.
It was on the screen in Japan in 2010.
And it was on TV last Dec.
I watched it twice at theater and at home.
I really love it.

The movie was or will be on screen in about 50 countries.
Korea was the first country where the movie was on outside Japan in Sep. 9th, 2010.

It's going to be on screen in Feb. 17th, 2012 in North America.
If you have a chance, please watch it!
The title is The Secret World of Arrietty.